Library Opening Hours on the Labour Day
Providing better services through users centered, innovative and professional service is the main objective of the Library. Therefore, to enhance the Library service and better support our users learning and research activities, the XJTLU Library is pleased to inform you that:
The library space will be opened on the Labour Day,
1st May 2018
Opening Hour: 08:00-22:00
(Library Service Counter and staff will not be working)
Kindly take note:
1. Library Service Counter and staff will not be working on the Labour Day. But the Library learning commons, information commons and self-service machines are available for use.
2. Group Study Rooms will be temporarily closed on the Labour Day, if you need to discuss, kindly go to the Discussion Allowed Area on the 6th floor.
3. The due date of the book on the Labour Day will be automatically extended to 02 May 2018.
4. On the Labour Day, access to the Library is restricted to XJTLU staff and students only with XJTLU ID cards.
5. On the Labour Day, the security guard will be authorized to check all university ID cards and reserves the right to check bags when the security gate alarm is triggered.
6. Please take care of your belongings. The library is not responsible for any loss or damage of personal belongings left unattended in the library.
7. The library shall not be responsible for any personal hurt or injury suffered by user while inside the library.
8. Please leave the library under the guidance of security guard at library closing hour 22:00.
9. Anyone who do not abide by the library rules and regulations will be reported to the Library, and the library reserve the right to sanction such person.
In case of any emergency please contact PMO office at 0512-88161066