In order to improve the utilization rate of seats in the library, reduce the behavior of seat- occupying, and encourage space sharing among patrons, the library runs an operation for the seat booking system in the learning commons at the north of Level 3. For more information about Seat Booking System, please scan the below QR code.
Library Seat Booking Instructions
1. The patron who booked the seat has the priority of using that particular seat. Those who occupy a seat without reservation may be requested to vacate the seat by the librarians or other patrons. In case of disputes or problems, you may ask a library staff for assistance.
2. Do not leave any belongings such as books and cups at the seats unattended, at any time. The patron who booked the seat has the right to use it regardless of the presence of others’ unattended belongings.
3. Keep noise level to a minimum.
4. Eating or smoking are NOT allowed.
5. Do not leave any valuable items unattended. The library is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal property.
6. Do not damage facilities available and keep the seats in a neat and orderly condition.
7. In certain cases or when necessary, the Library might inform users to leave the seats, regardless of his/her booking rights.
8. For other non-listed regulations, please refer to the library policy. Anyone who violates the existing regulations would be prohibited from further use of the seats booking system.
For further enquiries, please contact the Circulation Desk on the 3rd floor or visit the instruction. Thank you for your cooperation!