Space & Facility
Borrow & Request
Support the Library
You will learn what graphs R can produce, how to plot common and advanced graphs, and how to find help.
* A demonstration of a variety of graphs plotted with R
* Modern R packages for graphing
* Supportive R packages developed by the speaker
All students and staff (especially for industry, business and scientific research) who are interested in using R, the most popular language in data science, to facilitate their learning and research
1. Before this session, it is suggested to take part in R Workshop Session 1 for basic knowledge of R.
2. Please bring your own laptop for the hands-on exercises.
Getting to Know Library Resources and Services for Your Postgraduate Studies
This is a library session for postgraduate students in the 2017 pre-master summer course.
零基础入门Excel VBA程序设计how to design Excel VBA programmes from scratch
Go from Blank Page to Brilliant—An Introduction to Film Editing
Photoshop Text Effects Training for Beginners
Best Practices in Data Visualisation - Tableau Hands-on Workshop
Tableau is a software company headquartered in Seattle, Washington, United States which produces interactive data visualization products focused on business intelligence