Library Notice of Opening Hours Adjustment during the Winter Holiday
In order to balance the energy saving of Library space facilities and users’ needs for learning and research during the winter holiday, the Library opening hours during this period will be adjusted as follows:
From 21st January to 1st February; 11th February to 15th February
From 2nd February to 10th February, the Library will be closed for the Chinese New Year.
From the 16th February, all library working hours, spaces and facilities usage will return to normal. (8:00 to 22:00 Monday to Friday; 9:00 to 22:00 Saturday and Sunday).
Kindly Take Note:
1. The 1st and 3rd floor of the Library will be available for self-study/discussion for evenings and weekends. If users want to borrow or return books during evenings or weekends please use the self-service machine on the first floor.
2. The air-conditioning and light facilities of 7th -10th floor will be powered off for energy saving during winter holidays, but users can still go and get books on those floors during Library opening hours.
3. Computer rooms 463 and 563 will be closed. Kindly go to the computer rooms 416, 516 and 529 to have your self-study.
4. The group study rooms on the 3rd, 4th and 5th floor will be open for reservation from 9:00 to 17:00, Monday to Friday. In other time periods, the spaces on the 1st and 6th floor are available for discussion and group study purposes.
5. Reminders will be given by Security Guard to student at 22:00 when the 1st and 3rd floors of the library are going to be closed.
6. Please take care of your personal belongings. The Library is not responsible for any loss or damage of personal belongings left unattended in the Library. The library is not responsible for any personal hurt or injury suffered by user while inside the library.
7. In case of any emergency (not during staff hours), please contact Property Management Office at 0512-88161066.
Thank you for your kind understanding and corporation. We wish you a pleasant winter holiday and a happy new year.
20th December 2018