E-Discovery Week: Empower Your Research with Web of Science
This is a library workshop for staff and postgraduate students.
1. Find research fronts in your research fields using Web of Science and ESI
2. Comprehensively analyze existing information to grasp the development direction and trends of research topics
3. Create your personal library and efficiently manage document with EndNote
4. Improve the efficiency of article writing and submission, and efficiently organize the format of the paper
5. Select appropriate journals to publish research outputs with Web of Science, JCR and other data sources
If you want to register for this class, please click here.