18 December 2019, Wednesday, 17:50, Submitted by Sunruo.Wu
Providing better services through user-centered, innovative and professional service is the main objective of the Library. Therefore, to enhance the Library service and better support our users’ learning and research activities, the XJTLU Library is pleased to inform you that:
The library space will be opened during the Christmas Days,
From December 25th to December 26th，2019
08:00-22:00 (1st floor to 10th floor)
22:00-24:00 (1st floor and 3rd floor)
(Library Service Counter and staff will not be working)
Please kindly note that:
1. Library Service Counter and staff will not be working during the Christmas Days. But the Library learning commons, information commons and self-service machines are available for use.
2. Group Study Rooms will be temporarily closed during the Christmas Days, if you need to discuss, please go to the Discussion Allowed Area on the 1st and 6th floor.
3. During the Christmas Days, access to the Library is restricted to XJTLU staff and students only with XJTLU ID cards.
4. During the Christmas Days, the security guards will be authorized to check all university ID cards and reserves the right to check bags when the security gate alarm is triggered.
5. Please take care of your belongings. The library is not responsible for any loss or damage of personal belongings left unattended in the library.
6. The library shall not be responsible for any personal hurt or injury suffered by user while inside the library.
7. Please leave the library under the guidance of security guards at library closing hour.
8. Those who do not abide by the library rules and regulations will be reported to the Library, and the library reserve the right to sanction them.
In case of any emergency, please contact Property Management Office at 0512-88161066