Smart Tools: Managing Your References with RefWorks (Webinar)
17 March 2020, Tuesday, 16:37
, Submitted by libtraining
RefWorks is a reference management service that allows you to keep track of your citations, organise them into folders, and create references and bibliographies in your papers. Library instruction sessions supply the RefWorks basic tutorial on referencing. This workshop will deliver:
1. How to import a reference from Discover and online databases
2. How to create a group and add references to it
3. How to insert a reference in a Word document
4. How to format the bibliography
4. How to add page numbers to a citation
This workshop will:
1. Give you an opportunity on having a hands-on experience in using RefWorks
2. Learn basic function of RefWorks and know how to smartly use it
If you want to register for this class, please click here.
Please click this link or use Zoom ID 270-540-3134 to join this webinar.
1 April 2020, Wednesday, 14:00 ~ 1 April 2020, Wednesday, 15:00