SAGE: Tourism Management under Covid-19 Circumstances
8 April 2021, Thursday, 10:09
, Submitted by libtraining
Two senior experts in the business management field will share their research insights of tourism management to inspire and facilitate young researchers to publish their papers under Covid-19 circumstances. They will provide their expertise of research priorities, new research trends and publication prospects to help researchers who want to publish important and relevant studies in international journals during this rough time.
• An overview of tourism and pandemics.
• Identification of research priorities at the time of crisis.
• The changing publishing landscape of tourism as a result of Covid-19.
• Tourism prospects post Covid-19.
• Facilitate researchers in journal publishing.
Chris Cooper is Professor in the School of Events, Tourism and Hospitality Management at Leeds Beckett University in the UK.
Professor Haiyan Song is Mr. and Mrs. Chan Chak Fu Professor in International Tourism and Associate Dean in the School of Hotel and Tourism Management, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University