UPDATE: Opening Hours Adjustment during the Summer Holiday
20 August 2021, Friday, 09:00, Submitted by Sunruo.Wu
According to the latest notice on Student Return to Campus and Teaching Arrangements for Semester One, AY 2021/22, in order to balance the energy saving of Library space facilities and users’ needs for learning and research during the summer holiday, the Library opening hours during this period will be adjusted as follows:
From 15th June to 17th September
From the 18th September, all library working hours, spaces and facilities usage will return to normal. (Monday to Friday: 8:00 to 22:00; Saturday and Sunday: 9:00 to 22:00).
Kindly Take Note:
1. Access to the Library is restricted to XJTLU staff and students who get the XJTLU Pass Codes.
2. Please note that opening hours and on-site services will be promptly adjusted according to any changes in schedule of the University.
3. The 1st and 3rd floor of the Library will be available for self-study/discussion for evenings and weekends. If users want to borrow or return books during evenings or weekends, please use the self-service machine on the first floor.
4. The air-conditioning and light facilities of 7th -10th floor will be powered off for energy saving during summer holidays, but users can still go and get books on those floors during Library opening hours.
5. Computer rooms 463 and 563 will be closed. Kindly go to the computer rooms 416, 516 and 529 to have your self-study.
6. The group study rooms on the 3rd, 4th and 5th floor will be open for reservation from 9:00 to 17:00, Monday to Friday. In other time periods, the spaces on the 1st and 6th floor are available for discussion and group study purposes.
7. Reminders will be given by Security Guard to student at 22:00 when the 1st and 3rd floors of the library are going to be closed.
8. Please take care of your personal belongings. The Library is not responsible for any loss or damage of personal belongings left unattended in the Library. The library is not responsible for any personal hurt or injury suffered by user while inside the library.
9. In case of any emergency (not during staff hours), please contact Property Management Office at 0512-88161066.
Thank you for your kind understanding and corporation. We wish you a pleasant summer holiday.