Library Opening Hours and Staffed Service Hours before 9th October, 2021
2 September 2021, Thursday, 09:00, Submitted by Sunruo.Wu
According to The Latest Notice on New Student Registration, Student Return to Suzhou/the Dormitory and Teaching Arrangements for the Fall Semester, AY 2021/22,Library will remain the opening hours as follows till 8th October, 2021.
(As for Library Opening Hours on Mid-Autumn day and during the National Day holidays please wait for further notice.)
From the 9th October, all library working hours, spaces and facilities usage will return to normal. (Monday to Friday: 8:00 to 22:00; Saturday and Sunday: 9:00 to 22:00).
Kindly Take Note:
1. Access to the Library is restricted to XJTLU staff and students who meet the latest prevention and control requirements for campus management.
2. Please note that opening hours and on-site services will be promptly adjusted according to any changes in schedule of the University.
3. The 1st and 3rd floors of the Library will be available for self-study/discussion for evenings and weekends. If users want to borrow or return books during evenings or weekends, please use the self-service machine on the first floor.
4. The air-conditioning and lighting facilities of 7th -10th floors will be powered off for energy saving during summer holidays, but users can still go and get books on those floors during Library Opening Hours.
5. Computer rooms 463 and 563 will be closed. Kindly go to the computer rooms 416, 516 and 529 to have your self-study.
6. The group study rooms on the 3rd, 4th and 5th floors will be open for reservation from 9:00 to 17:00, Monday to Friday. In other time periods, the spaces on the 1st and 6th floor are available for discussion and group study purposes.
7. Reminders will be given by Security Guard to students at 22:00 when the 1st and 3rd floors of the library are going to be closed.
8. Please take care of your personal belongings. The Library is not responsible for any loss or damage of personal belongings left unattended in the Library. The library is not responsible for any personal hurt or injury suffered by user while inside the library.
9. In case of any emergency (not during staff hours), please contact Property Management Office at 0512-88161066.
Thank you for your kind understanding and corporation.