Increased on library loan quota, reservation quota and renewal quota for XJTLU staff and students
Over the past ten years, the library collection has widely increased to meet the learning, teaching and research needs of both XJTLU staff and students. In order to meet user’s expectation on larger borrowing quota, and therefore to enhance the library service and to promote reading, the library is pleased to announce that the library loan quota, reservation quota and renewal quota have now been increased as shown below upon the University Library Affair Committee Meeting approval. This new policy will take effect from 14 October 2016.
- For XJTLU Academic Staff, the loan quota will be increased from 21 to unlimited.
- For XJTLU PhD students, the loan quota will be increased from 21 to 30.
- For XJTLU postgraduate students, the loan quota will be increased from 15 to 30.
- For XJTLU undergraduate students, the loan quota will be increased from 15 to 20.
- For XJTLU administrative staff, the loan quota will be increased from 15 to 30.
- For all XJTLU library students and staff, the reservation quota will be increased from 2 to 8.
- For XJTLU Academic and Administrative Staff and PHD student, the renewal quota will be increased from once to unlimited renewals times. For Post graduate students, and under graduate students, the renewal quota will be increased from once to 5 times. The due date of the renewed book will be re-calculated from the renewed date. Users can not renew books if the book has been reserved by others or recalled by the Library.
For more details about the increased quota, please refer to the library homepage and click on the link ‘Using the Library’. http://lib.xjtlu.edu.cn/resource_navigator/library_nvtitle.aspx?typeid=3
We hope that, this new arrangement will better suit your studies and research needs during your stay at XJTLU. If you have any question, please contact us at the Library Service Counter on the 3rd floor of Library.
14 October 2016