Library Notice for the Adjustment of Opening Hours in Summer Holiday
In order to better satisfy the users’ needs for learning and research in summer holidays, the library will adjust the opening hours as follows.
From 28th July to 31st August:
Kindly Take Note:
1. The 1st and 3rd floor of the Library will be available for self-study/discussion for evenings and weekends during summer holiday. If users want to borrow or return books during evenings or weekends please use the self-service machine on the first floor.
2. The air-conditioning and light facilities of 7th -10th floor will be powered off for energy saving during summer holidays. Still, users can go and get books on those floors during Library opening hours.
3. Computer rooms 463 and 563 will be closed. Kindly go to the computer rooms 416, 516 and 529 to have self-study.
4. The group study rooms on the 3rd, 4th and 5th floor will be open for reservation from 9:00 to 17:00, Monday to Friday. During other time periods, the space on the 1st and 6th floor is available for discussion and group study purposes.
5. Reminders will be given by Security Guard to student at 22:00 when the 1st and 3rd floors of the library are going to be closed.
6. Please take care of your personal belongings. The Library is not responsible for any loss or damage of personal belongings left unattended in the Library. The library is not responsible for any personal hurt or injury suffered by user while inside the library.
7. In case of any emergency happens during non-staff hours, please contact PMO office at 0512-88161066.
8. Please kindly note that, all library working hours, space and facilities usage will get back to normal from 1st September 2018.
Thank you for your kind understanding and coorporation. We wish you a pleasant summer holiday.
26st July 2018