Guidelines on Orderly Reopening of the XJTLU Library
8 September 2020, Tuesday, 09:23, Submitted by Sunruo.Wu
According to the XJTLU Notice of Corona Virus Disease 2019 (C19-UC-20200320) and Academic Year 2020/2021 Preparations for the New Semester, as well as ensuring the safety of the Library environment for our staff and students, the Library has resumed its on-site services in an orderly manner. Please note that on-site services will be promptly adjusted according to the changes in COVID-19 situation and schedule of the University.
Opening hours for new semester from 5th September 2020：
Opening hours during the summer holiday till 4th September 2020：
2. Entry Requirement 入馆要求
1) Access to the Library is restricted to XJTLU staff and students who get the permission to return to the Campus. External visitors please follow the guidelines of Campus Management Office for obtaining the XJTLU Pass Code.
2) All entrants are required to wear a face mask when entering the library, and please keep a distance of at least 1-metre from one another.
3) In line with the requirements of the Pandemic Prevention and Control, the Library has reduced the number of the seats in learning commons, information commons and food and drink allowed area. Please sit at least 1-metre interval between one another.
1) Do not forget to wash your hands after using the public facilities.
2) There are two UV sterilizers located on the first floor of the library. Library users are advised to make use of the sterilizers which specially designed for killing germs via UV light technology.
3) There will be no overdue fine during the temporarily closed days, and the checked-out library items with due date within this special period are automatically extended to12th September. If you cannot return to the campus in new semester, Library suggests you to renew borrowed books online before the due date through https://opac.xjtlu.edu.cn. Or you can send an e-mail to email@example.com for help.
Any patron (staff/student) who do not abide by the University/Library rules and regulations will be reported to the XJTLU Working Party for Corona Virus Disease 2019 Prevention, those who have caused serious consequences will be investigated for responsibility according to law and regulations.